Saturday, May 5, 2012
1. Set Christ daily as Lord of your life.
2. Stay in The Word of God everyday, and obey.
3. Practice humility and self examination.
4. Make a personal commitment to grow, change, and strive after Godliness.
5. Think good thoughts about and for your spouse.
6. Forgive readily and easily, because Christ forgave you.
7. Practice God's grace on your spouse; extend it to them always; remember, they're human.
8. Use your words and mouth wisely as the power of life and death is in the tongue.
9. Practice praise, honor, appreciation, and thankfulness.
10. Pray often, pray for, and pray with your spouse.
11. Practice generosity.
12. Take care of yourself.
13. Think before you speak; write hard things on paper.
14. Acknowledge your wrongs and seek forgiveness.
15. Smile often.
16. Pursue excellence in your God given marriage role.
17. Make love often.
18. Talk daily and build each other up with your words.
19. Be quick to listen, slow to speak.
20. Be understanding, empathetic, and compassionate.
21. Manage your money well, and learn to be content.
23. Keep your heart soft; treasure the memories of how you met.
24. Practice kind deeds.
26. Complain to God, not your spouse.
27. Above all else, cherish intense love with one another.
28. Never forget your mission.