Monday, August 15, 2011

LET'S LEAVE BEING GOD TO, WELL, GOD

When I'm struggling with someone or something, I just have to figure it out.

When I'm wanting whatever I'm wanting at any given moment of any given day, I just have to find a way to get it.

When I'm feeling like I'm better than the next person, I just have to judge them and maybe even try to fix them.

And, yet ...

When I'm looking for someone to blame for whatever my woes may be, I blame Him.

When I'm lacking whatever I think I'm lacking, I blame Him.

When I feel like people don't love me for who I am, I blame Him.

Maybe ...

I should turn to Him for help.

I should seek His will for my life.

I should let God sort things out with others, focus on my own repentance and acceptance of grace, and strive to live as an example of His love.

I wonder ...

Can there be any better way of reaching out to others and sharing truth then by turning to Him, trusting Him, and allowing Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment